Saturday 31 January 2015

Chopin - Etude C major op. 10 no 1 (1st recording)

This was so bad... It was just my first try to play this piece in middle tempo with pedal, but it seems it was slow tempo ;).

From video I see I don't make many serious movements mistakes - especially the writst rotation seems to be quite relaxed. I don't feel any pain. Sometimes I do weird gesture when I start passage - I need to fix it. My main problem are middle notes in passages, sometimes I don't feel them.

I don't see a point in writing which passages exactly went wrong. Mainly these which are wide and this famous A-major. Before that recording the passage C Eb A Eb was the hardest one for me - I use fingering: 1245, but now it's not as hard as A-major.

So I recommend myself practicing more using chords, some rhythms. Practicing passages alone in faster tempo. I've to feel what notes are in the middle of them.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, leave some feedback!