Tuesday 2 December 2014

My repertoire

At September I perceived that I devote almost all my practice time to maintaining pieces. I just maintained them, there was no progress both in my playing and in these pieces. So, I decided to drop them. There is no point in playing one repertoire for the whole life...

I decided to start fresh and have a deadline till I have to do the work. The PianoWorld forum helped me a lot in setting up the term. So here is the list of pieces I'm working now and deadlines:
  1. R. Schumann - Sonata g minor op. 22: needs to be recorded till 15-th March (for PW Schumann recital), so my own deadline is 1-st March
  2. F. Chopin - Ballade f minor op. 52: needs to be recorded till February (for PW recital), so my own deadline is 15-th January.
  3. S. Rachmaninoff - Sonata b flat minor op. 36: my own deadline is 1-st May.
  4. S. Rachmaninoff - Prelude b minor op. 32 no 10: this one I'll play for PW ABF recital, so needs to be recorded till 1-st February.
Of course it's not the whole list of pieces I play, there are some only for practice purposes: usually Etudes by Chopin and Scriabin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, leave some feedback!